How do I make a CFNA Firestone Credit card payment? More 20 years now, Firestone Complete Auto Care has been offering people the right vehicle maintenance. This popular company offers various services like battery replacements, tune-ups, oil changes, and more. Not too long, Firestone Complete Auto Care joined hands with the Credit First National Association to provide people with the right credentials.
With the help of the Firestone Credit card issued by Credit First National Association (CFNA), Consumers can take their vehicles for repairs at Firestone frequently and pay with it. In other words, as a cardholder, you can make use of the credit card to pay bills at Firestone shops. Once you pay bills with this Firestone Credit card, you will have a chance to enjoy lots of amazing benefits with the card
And as a big and popular issuer CFNA is, it offers different types of credit card payment options and methods for firestone cardholders. If you find it difficult to make CFNA Firestone credit card payments or don’t know how to at all, you are welcome to the right article. In this article are different easy ways for cardholders to pay their Firestone credit card bills. Read on to get enlightened on how to make a CFNA Firestone credit card payment.
How to Pay CFNA Firestone Credit Card Bills
Just like I have mentioned above, there are various ways to make payments for your credit cards. You can pay bills by card online, by mail, or over the phone. The section below is everything you need to know about the processes.
How to Make CFNA Firestone Credit Card Payment Online
Just so you know, to pay bills online, you must already have a Firestone Credit card online account. If you don’t have an online account yet, you can create one on the CFNA issuer’s website. Here is how to create or set up online account access and make payments.
- Open your web browser and visit https://www.cfna.com/create-online-account
- Type in your Credit card number and SSN (social security number)
- Create a new username and password of your choice
- Type in your email address and confirm the detail
- Tap ‘’Continue’’ and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Firestone online account setup process
After you set up the online account, here is how you can make your credit card payment
- Go to the CFNA login page directly
- Enter your login details
- On the following page, click on ‘’View payments” to pay your bill
- Choose the payment amount of your choice
- Type in your bank account number correctly
- Now, type in the bank routing number to complete the payment process.
Using the above steps, you can pay your bills without any delay. You will also be able to stay on top of your bills and enjoy lots of amazing benefits that come with it
Firestone Payment Over the Phone
CFNA enables cardholders to pay Firestone bills by phone. You can easily make use of the automated system from your own bank account to pay straight up. Also, you can talk to customer support to make your payment with your debit or credit card. Just so you know, you will have to pay an additional $4.95 for this service.
How to Make Firestone Payment by Mail
Many people like making their credit card payments via mail. If you are that kind of person, CFNA accepts paper checks and money orders without any stress. The following are the steps you need to follow
- Visit the CFNA customer support page to check their mail address
- When sending the mail, make sure you include the payment coupon from the card statement if it is possible.
- But if you don’t have your payment coupon with you, put down your Firestone credit card account number correctly on the check. Or money order to ensure that the payment will be made in your name
Set up Automatic Payment for Firestone Credit Card
Just so you know, The Credit card makes it available for you to schedule up to 6 or 5 payments in advance. You can easily do this via the official website of the bank. You just have to change the date for every payment want to schedule. Automatically, the system will process the payment on the scheduled date.
What can I do if my Credit card payment is late?
You can easily avoid late payments with any of the above payment options. However, if you miss a payment, you will have to extra $40 fee. And this will impact your credit score over time. You can easily avoid this fee if you pay in your account on time every month.
Also, always put your due date in mind. This will let you know help know when payments are credited to your account. Keep in mind that bills paid through customer service or automated service must be made before 12: AM ET to be credited on the same day. While payments made online or by mail must be sent before 5: pm ET to be credited to the same account.