Are you a foreigner who wishes to migrate to the United States of America? Or you are currently seeking a high-paying job in the USA? Then, this is the right article for you to read because I have good information for you. You can now apply for the filling station Jobs in USA with a free Visa Sponsorship offer. Currently, filling station attendants are urgently needed in the USA. So, some stations are hiring foreigners who wish to work and also help sponsor their visas.
As a foreigner, this is a good opportunity for you to travel to your dream country, work and earn a good amount of money. So, if you like the job and you are capable, quickly apply before all the positions are taken. However, before you can apply for the Filling station Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, you must meet the requirements set by the employer. Once you meet the requirements, you will be considered for this Job.
Filling Station Job description
A person who works at a filling or gas station is called a Gas or filling station attendant. This type of job involves individuals operating and managing a fueling station. The activities that are carried out include the sale of petrol, oil, diesel, and other products. Food and refreshment can also be found in a filling station but in a different section of the building.
Responsibilities of a Filling Station Attendant
Below are the responsibilities of a Filling Station attendant in the United States. Check them out and know the duties you need to fulfill;
- Giving the correct change to customers
- Selling the right amount of fuel to customers
- Assisting non-customers and customers with directions
- Usage of Price Scanner when needed
- Ensuring that the working environment is kept clean at all time
- Filling gas tanks
- Using credit cards to charge customers when needed
- Checking out daily reports of fuel and oil at the filling station
- Contacting the police if you find anything suspicious
- Calculating the profit of the day
- Lubricating cars
- Adjusting brakes when needed
- Managing the Filling station
- Leaning the gas station bathroom
The above are just the basic responsibilities you need to fulfill. This means more responsibilities are depending on your position in the Filing station.
What is the Average Salary of a Filing Station Attendant in the USA
Based on statistics, the average salary of a station attendant is $12.14 per hour and $25,243 per annum. However, know that factors like location, qualifications, education, and more can affect your salary negatively or positively
Benefits of Working as a Filling Station Attendant with Visa Sponsorship in the USA
There are lots of benefits you will enjoy as a Filling station Attendant in the USA. Some of them are;
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Dental Insurance
- Paid leave and training and more
Companies usually post information about their jobs and the benefits they offer on job sites. So make sure you check out the benefits and compare well before applying
Types of Visas to Apply for to Get Filling Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
An H-1B visa is required if you want to apply for filling station jobs in USA with free sponsorship. This visa enables foreigners to migrate and work in the USA for a short while. However, before you can apply for this visa, you must have already secured the Filling station Job. Because the employer will have to help go through the visa process.
Requirements Needed to Apply for Filling Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Securing a Job in the United States can be quite difficult. It Can be frustrating if you are not qualified and eligible for the job. So, to make everything very easy for you, we have listed the basic requirements needed to apply for Filing Station Jobs in USA below. Check them out below;
- The Applicant must have good Basic math skills
- GED or high school diploma is required
- Must be able to interact with customers in a friendly way
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be patient and have the ability to stand and work for long hours
- Problem-solving and Safety awareness skills
- Physically fit
- The applicant must have the ability to handle grumpy and rude customers
You have to meet these requirements and more to be able to stand a chance. In other words, you will have to meet more requirements set by the employer before can be eligible for the filling station job.
Where Can I Find Filling Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
Just so you know, not all filling stations in the USA offer foreigners with visa sponsorship. However, to find one with the benefit, you have to use the below job websites;
- Linked In
The above job platforms are very legit and authentic. With their help, you can find good job vacancies and apply easily.
How to Apply for Filling Station Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the USA
Applying for jobs in USA is pretty easy when it comes to the above websites. All you need is a smooth and fast connection and the application will be very smooth. Follow the below steps to apply for filling stations in the United States with visa sponsorship
- Connect to the internet
- Use your web browser to visit any of the above websites
- Search for “Filling Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship” using the search engine on the job site
- Scroll through the results and check out their requirements
- Once you find one of your choices click on “Apply” or “Apply on the company’s website”
- You may have to sign up for an account or sign in on the platform
- Once you have created the account or signed in, read through the job information and proceed if you are okay with it
- Provide the required documents and your resume
After you have applied later, you will have to wait for a while so that the company can review your job request. If you qualified for the job, you will be called for an online interview. And once everything goes well, you will be given the job. You and the employer can now talk about the visa sponsorship process.
However, if you don’t want to use the above method, another method you can use is friend, family, or relative. If you have any relatives, friends, or family living legally in the USA you can ask them to help you locate a company that is hiring foreigners in the USA. Your friend and the employer will help you with the visa process once you have gotten the job.