How can I log in to my Gmail account without using a password? Yes, it’s possible to log in to your Gmail account or Google account without password. This is by using other Gmail login options to access your email account. How to login a Gmail account without password is a way of logging in to your Gmail account without password. 90% of email users create weak passwords which are vulnerable to easily guessing. This is why other measures of login are put in place for you to login in Gmail account without password.
There are two available options to access your Gmail account. This includes providing your email address and password, and also the two-step verification. The two-step verification is extra security in protecting and securing your email account. This includes the use of a phone and or security code to log in to your Gmail account without password. But before you can login to Gmail without, you must have already set up extra two-step verification.
How to login a Gmail account without password is simple and relieves the stress of signing in to your email account instead of a password by using a screen lock to authorize access and also a security code to sign in Gmail account.
How to Login a Gmail Account Without Password
If you don’t want to use password to sign in to your Google or Gmail account, you can simply activate a Google prompt to use your phone to sign in to Gmail instead of password. The Google prompts allows you to receive notification that helps to confirm access to your account. Before you can go through the process of how to login a Gmail account without password, you need to set it up first.
To Set Up Login in Gmail without password
- Visit your Google Account.
- Then select the option Security.
- Under Signing in to Google, click on Use your phone to sign in and tap Set it up.
- Then, follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Sign in to Gmail without Password
- Go to Gmail.com.
- Navigate the Login or Sign In and click on it.
- Then, enter your email address or phone number to sign in to your Google account.
- Click Next.
- Instead of entering your password, click More ways to sign in.
- Select the option “Tap Yes on your phone or tablet or use your phone to get a security code” to sign in Google Account.
That’s all you need to log in to Gmail account without password. Anything you want to sign in to your Google Account, you can use your mobile phone to authorize access to your Gmail account without using password. This is more secure than using password to sign in to your Google Account.
How to Login into Gmail Account Without Verification Code
If you don’t want to use the verification code or the two-step verification to sign in to your Gmail account. This means you have to turn off the two-step verification code and use a password instead to sign in to your Google account.
Sign in to Google Account without Verification Code
- Go to your Google Account.
- In the navigation panel, select the option Security.
- Under Password, you can turn off 2-step verification/
However, you can continue using your phone to sign in to your Google or Gmail account. That’s all you need to know on how to login in Gmail without password.
How to Recover a Gmail Account Without Password?
If you’re wondering, can I recover a Gmail account without password? Yes, you can recover your Google Account without password or recover Gmail account without last password. This is by using your phone number instead or a recovery email. Here is the following process on how to recover a Gmail account without password.
To Recover Google Account with Password
- Go to Google or Gmail Account recovery.
- Enter your Email or phone number and click Next.
- If you don’t want to use the last password, select Tay another way.
- You can use your phone to try sign in or select I don’t have my phone.
- Then, you can enter the verification code sent to your recovery email.
In addition, you can use your first name and last name to recover your Google account. With these following steps, you can easily recover your Google or Gmail account without an old password, last password, or even without password.